I know what you’re thinking. Dave, why the hell are you telling us about a refurbished Droid X2? Pretty simple really. If you’re a phone seller and buyer like myself and need a back up phone because you just sold your gem and need something to call mom on, then a Droid X2 will do that just fine. Or, if you have a friend or family member that could careless about 4G LTE, 1080P, or an ocatcore active display phone, and just Facebook, make phone calls, and text…. The Droid X2 is a hell of a phone for “that” person.
Just a few disclaimers before you hit that purchase button –
- It is a 3G phone and not 4G
- It’s refurbished
- If you are grandfathered in the Verizon unlimited plan, going from a 4G phone to a 3G phone can make that unlimited plan go to a 2 gig plan.
If none of the above bother or affect you, then by all means grab this deal. Might be fun to see what’s doing with development on this phone too. Grab one here.
- Display: 4.3” qHD (960 x 540 resolution) Touchscreen TFT Display with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 AP20H Dual Core
- RAM: 512MB
- Storage: 8GB
- Communication: 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Class 2, Version 2.1 + EDR; 3G Mobile Hotspot 5: Be a mobile hot spot for up to 5 other devices
- Audio: Mono loudspeaker
- Camera: 8MP rear-facing camera with dual-LED flash; Video Capture: HD 720p quality (1280x720p resolution) up to 30 fps capture; up to 30 fps playback
- Memory card reader: MicroSDHC (up to 32GB)
- Ports: 3.5mm Headphone out, Memory Card Reader, Micro USB, HDMI Micro Connector cable
- OS: Android 2.2 (FroYo)
- Battery: 1540mAh Li Ion (up to 480 min talk time, 220 hours standby)
- Dimensions: 2.6” x 5” x 0.4”Weight: 5.5 Ounces
- Compatibility: Verizon or Page Plus Compatible
Image Credits: 1 Sale