Multiple screenshots from a Nexus 4 running Android 4.4 have been leaked. The Android version is mentioned as Key Lime Pie and not KitKat so it’s obvious that this is an early build of Android 4.4 but it does give us some important details of what to expect in Android 4.4.
Repeatedly tapping on the build number brought up the letter K along with a piece of lime with cocktail sticks instead of a KitKat bar.
Printing is now an option in Settings pointing to the fact that Android 4.4 will have built in support for printing.
There is also an option for Payments which proves that Android 4.4 will have native payment support via NFC.
Another option added is support for Wireless screen casting via the Miracast standard built into the system.
The last important option added is to “Manage Mobile Plan” which adds the the ability to manage data when device is being used as personal hotspot, a pretty nifty feature for peeps who use there device as a hotspot.
Look wise there are not many differences on the lock screen, home screens, dock and notification bar when compared to JellyBean.
Google Keep and Drive will now be part of Google apps and will come pre-installed with Android 4.4.
The app which has been enhanced the most is the stock Camera app, filters have been added and printing is now an option when you are viewing an image.
- Tilt-Shift and Center Focus options
- Negative and Posterize effects
- options to Export your edited image in a size of your choice with adjustable quality slider
- Print is now a menu option when viewing an image, also allows you to save your image as a PDF locally or view network printers and print out a hard copy
- Here you also have options for paper size, colour or black & white, page numbers to print, orientation and the number of copies you wish to print
Excited about Android 4.4 with all the new features that are being added, so am I.
Source:-gadgethelpline via phonearena